1) Participate in the implementation of the project's MES system, and cooperate with the project manager and MES technical consultant to complete various tasks;
2) Responsible for the functional unit test of each module, analyze the test results, and feed back to the technical consultant;
3) Participate in project demand research, system design, review research demand report and system design report;
4) Project maintenance and technical support;
5) Responsible for the system maintenance and problem solving of the normal operation of the MES system;
6) Obey the task arrangement of the immediate superior, and report the work progress and work trend to the superior in a timely manner;
7) Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
1) Proficiency in the use of C# language for program development and debugging;
2) Proficient in SQL Server database;
3) More than 1 year of work experience in IT industry or related fields;
4) Understand the knowledge of network integration system, Windows operating system, network security, data storage, etc.;
5) Experience in MES system design and maintenance of manufacturing enterprises is preferred;
6) Proficiency in using office and other office software;
7) Bachelor degree or above, major in electronics or computer;
Strong communication skills, organization and coordination skills, analysis and problem-solving skills, and teamwork skills.