1) Responsible for the evaluation, introduction, installation, and acceptance of new customers or new test programs;
2) Responsible for evaluating and developing some new product test plans;
3) Responsible for the management and maintenance of production test equipment and test tooling;
4) Responsible for the continuous optimization and innovative improvement of product testing programs;
5) Responsible for personnel training and other related work;
6) Deal with daily test problems and ensure the normal production of products;
7) Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
1) More than 1 year of test hardware development or more than 2 years of relevant work experience as a test engineer;
2) Have Labview, C language (equivalent) related embedded programming foundation;
3) Proficiency in using software tools such as Altium, Cam350, and office;
4) Have a certain foundation of analog and digital electronic circuits, and be proficient in using measuring tools such as oscilloscopes and multimeters;
5) No obstacles to color recognition;
6) College degree or above, major in electronic information, communication engineering, electrical automation, computer, etc.;
Proficient in AVR or 51 single-chip microcomputer (equivalent or above), able to use one type of product testing and development, and proficient in using ICT (MDA) testing equipment of German brands and other brands is preferred.