1) EMS RFQ/NPI processing BOM and EQ and system establishment;
2) Assist Sourcer in confirming the specifications of replacement materials for discontinued materials in the inquiry;
3) Inspection and verification of sample materials at the sample stage;
4) Confirmation of drawing/BOM in sample trial-making stage;
5) Follow up proofing and solve problems in sample making;
6) Responsible for parts recognition and FA confirmation, special inspection point marking (non-standard);
7) ECR/ECN/ECT processing;
8) Support the cause analysis and resolution of non-conformities and abnormal problems in production, engineering, etc.;
9) Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
1) More than 2 years of relevant job experience;
2) Proficiency in using software tools such as Dxp, Cam350, and office;
Familiar with the manufacturing process of EMS engineering products to understand the identification and electrical parameters of electronic devices.